Shoppers Advantage - Cancel my membership...
I am Bobby Collins 103 Byrd Dr. Dunn, NC 28334...
I Wish to cancel my Shoppersadvantage Membership...
At 72 yrs. of age - poor health... I have no desire to continue this membership...
I do appreciate your cooperation concerning this matter.
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Please verify this cancelation by the above E-Mail Address.
It would have been so nice if you would provide an eight-hundred number for the convinance of your customers... I clearly expressed my desire not
to be apart of this Shoppersadvantage Membership. I would appreciate
your help... Thanks again!
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial..."
- "I was ripped off by the owner, this food is garbage, jin feng hates the food . she's right yen.grease everywhere..."
- "This was so embarrassing; I sent these as funeral flowers to a family I have never met. What a horrible first impression. I wrote to Fromyouflowers.com and am..."
- "Hello Everyone, I am Mrs Jenna from Texas, USA. I will like to share the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan..."
- "I should have known better about a product that has THREE different names! Tablet bought 7/2014; numerous issues with spontaneous crashes and hangs. Android OS updated by Asus 2x over..."
- "I WAS IN UR FAMILY DOLLAR STORE TODAY MAY 27th,2016 AROUND 5:00PM, I WAS BUYING BATHROOM ITEM ALONG WITH A COUCH COVER. THE COUCH COVER RANG UP $20.00, BUT WAS..."