I am Bobby Collins 103 Byrd Dr. Dunn, NC 28334...
I Wish to cancel my Shoppersadvantage Membership...
At 72 yrs. of age - poor health... I have no desire to continue this membership...
I do appreciate your cooperation concerning this matter.
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please verify this cancelation by the above E-Mail Address.
It would have been so nice if you would provide an eight-hundred number for the convinance of your customers... I clearly expressed my desire not
to be apart of this Shoppersadvantage Membership. I would appreciate
your help... Thanks again!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial..."
- "The service at the North Hills Mall Raleigh, NC LensCrafters is terrible. They make you wait and then treat you poorly. Stay away! ..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."
- "I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00. The salesman I was chatting with..."