Shoppers Advantage - Cancel my membership...
I am Bobby Collins 103 Byrd Dr. Dunn, NC 28334...
I Wish to cancel my Shoppersadvantage Membership...
At 72 yrs. of age - poor health... I have no desire to continue this membership...
I do appreciate your cooperation concerning this matter.
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Please verify this cancelation by the above E-Mail Address.
It would have been so nice if you would provide an eight-hundred number for the convinance of your customers... I clearly expressed my desire not
to be apart of this Shoppersadvantage Membership. I would appreciate
your help... Thanks again!f24e174 review #269536
You may also like
- "i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "Bought a tree last week, just tried putting up, 9 hours later, both arms scratched with blood dripping off me, wrenched back, and only have bottom up! This thing does..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "I have purchase air max 90 for $110. I have only worn three times. Poor quality material being use. If I wanted cheap quality I would have went to payless..."
- "I signed a lease to Village Place apartments owned by St Vincent De Paul in San Diego and was expected to become a crack user and dealer. I was set..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."