Shoppers Advantage - Scammed by Great Fun & maybe Spirit Air
Dont sign up with Shoppers advantage or Great Fun, they mislead you and charge you for two different memberships without telling you.I signed up for Great Fun through a purchase at Spirit Airlines and next thing you know Im getting charged from Great Fun and Shoppers Advantage.
The two companies are affiliated and sign you up at the same time for the other one making you think it is only one monthly fee you are paying. Then you call them and they both point the finger at the other one as to who is at fault. Spirit Airlines should not allow them to promote anything through the purchase of their airfare.
Spirit Airlines you lost a customer to a company/s who are scamming your clients.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg (Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr..."
- "I ordered my first kitnip box for my 3 wonderful cats, but especially for my beautiful Latte who loves toys and playing with them. When I got the box I..."
- "I received my first Coach bag as a Christmas present (2014). I started using it in March 2015 or so and by August, the straps started showing signs of..."
- "Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June 2014. Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the..."
- "My intentions in sharing this are to hopefully let others know how Roger Scott treated me and most notably, how he does business. My 73 Vette has been at Joshes..."
- "Stephanie Mcgradh STOLE MY LICENSE PLATE JYC8585 SHE KILLED 3 KIDS LIKE A MONTH AGO. BY CAUSING AN ACCIDENT ON A INTERSTATE HIGHWAY IN PITTSBURGH PA WHERE SHE LIVES..."
- "An absolute refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed is unreasonable. WePay are the payment processors for a crowdfunding site that I had a campaign on...."