Shoppers Advantage - TLG Shopper

Jan 30, 2012
review #292990

TLG shopper charged my account without ever sending out info about what they do, so I have looked all over the internet for a phone number.I got lucky, if anyone needs a number to call TLG Shoppers here it is 1-800-256-4848.

They will give you a confirmation number when you cancel with them keep it for just in case they still charge you.

I was told on the phone that they sent info but never did, they try to get me to stay with them for another 30 days with a promise of a $50 check to be sent to me.I told them no thank you, keep your money and just cancel my membership.

6620848
2.8
Had an experience with Shoppers Advantage?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

Jul 22

That phone # is incorrect. The correct # is 1-800-526-4848

bamajones

Jul 19

I believe someone has turned them in to the BBB.
My membership was cancelled BEFORE any transfer of funds.
They tried to hit my bank account twice in 5 days.
They cancelled both transactions.

Maple Leaf

Jul 11 London, Ontario

Unable to contact at this number I am calling my credit card to stop. I feel scammed. Canadian customer

Jul 22

That phone # is incorrect. The correct # is 1-800-526-4848

Jun 28

I've been hit for 2 months; The first month I shrugged off but now that I see it's recurring change is must.
The only thing I think I did was rend in for a rebate on Plane tickets (which I never got because they said it wasn't offered in my state)

Jun 28

That was indeed what it was - plane tickets. I recognized the speaking protocols. When I tried to cancel, they tried to sell me more instead, clearly read from a guide. I interrupted her and told her no, that I wanted to cancel. She said she would cancel but in the user agreement it said no refunds. I said i never read the agreement because I never agreed or signed up. She said I was automatically signed up when I took a free $20 gas card. I told her I never received anything because when I tried to get the rebate, they said it wasn't available for my state so I never went through with it - she refunded my 34$

myers6978

Jun 26

their number is 1-800-526-4848

NONE

Jun 20

I ALSO HAVE THE SAME COMMENT AS THE PERSON ABOVE. FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS YOU HAVE CHARGED ME $16 FOR SOMETHING I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR. NOR DO I LICE IN SOUTH PASEDENA, FL. PLEASE RETURN ALL THE MONEY THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT.

Caring Citizen

May 29

The number is 800-526-4848, not the one listed in the post. That one NEEDS TO BE CHANGED! Some poor girl is getting called all the time and it's not fair!!

Hilly

May 17 Globe, Arizona

I don't know why i'm on your list and being charged for it. please take me off of your list now and don't charge me anymore.

cowpatti

Apr 28 Chickamauga, Georgia

I just sent these people a cancellation. The phone #18005264848 keeps saying I can not call this # from a pay-phone. Are they any pay phones left. I don't know how to reach them now.

Apr 14

the correct phone # is 1 800 526-4848 someone please get that first post corrected

JOSE

Apr 14

The correct phone # is 1-800-526-4848 Someone is getting a lot of calls at the wrong number.

Jan 27

The phone# is wrong the correct # is 1-800-526-4848

Jan 17

The telephone number listed above is incorrect for Shoppers Advantage. It is 1-800-526-4848.

Dec 02, 2013

there number is actually 800-526-4848...

Dec 31, 2013

*thier

Nov 27, 2013

The correct number 1800 5264848

Crhorms

Nov 20, 2013

I have been charged twice by shoppers and called and finally got te account closed and the funds were credited back to my account...then I had two more charges the following month, when I called AGAIN I figured out if was not TLG Shoppers but a sister company that also had all of my account and bank information!!!! Not so willing to cancel, and refund my money this time...we'll see!

Oct 31, 2013

My bank statement says TLG Shoppers has charged me $16.99 without my consent or even knowing why after I already cancelled my membership with them over a month ago. What is the RIGHT number to call to stop this?

Thanks!

Showing 1-20 of 89 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Shoppers Advantage.
Filing a new complaint about
×