Shoppers Advantage - What is TLG and why do they have my money?
I have been billed from TLG Shoppers Advantage. They have been billing me for a long time now. I have never heard of TLG nor have I EVER agreed to do anything with these people.
Now, I keep getting bills on my bank statements. And what do I get in return from TLG? Nothing. I have never ONCE received anything from them. And- I have called MANY times to get it to end. Has it? NO.
This seems very out exchange. Its is known all over the world that if you get something from someone or a company you get an exchange of some kind. Weather it be money or a product. I have not received a thing from this company. And I am NOT happy.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Advertisements and Cons
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "Took delivery on the bike 3 days ago. Delivery guy arrived an hour & 30 minutes late, so it was dark outside. Didn't uncrate it with the delivery..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "this place is AWFUL I have waited 6 months for a simple order and have been LIED To repeatly by the employees and the owner I ordered three pieces and..."
- "I am a 50% Service Connected Veterans who has his education paid for by the VA VR&E program. When I started getting adverse decisions by VR & E Officer Corliss..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "Walmart # 01895 W Market st. Fairlawn Ohio. I checked out at register 16 on Monday, August 18th 2015 at 6:21 PM. I paid for ALL the items listed on..."
- "I recently ordered several items from the Halloween catalog and paid what I feel was above normal costs for said items. When I received the items the box's were destroyed..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."