I was promised i would receive a gas card for X amount of dollars. As well as a refund for X amunt of dollars when I reserved a room on line. I have yet to receive any of the items promised!!!!!!!!!!!

To go alonng with that I was on line reviewing my bank account and notiuced that I had been charged twice by TLG two weeks apart. I signed up for Travelers Advantage not Travelers Shoppers. They have taken it upon themselves to sign me up for the shoppers program on there on and charge me for it as well. That is SAD just SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The representative on the phone adamant about telling me about an email that I received and that I signed up for Travelersn Advantage information I'm fully aware of. And the only thing I wanted was a refund and a cancellation. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE MY KICKBACKS/INCENTIVES FOR JOINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not satisfied at all.

Review about: Shoppers Advantage Account.

Had an Experience with Shoppers Advantage?

Comments

I was promised the same gas card from Travelers, never saw it! I did get credit for 3 months of charges, but had to ask for a supervisor. I'm sure she was laughing though cause that was only a portion.