Shoppers Advantage - Even After Cancellation They Got Around My New Debit Card
I just thought I would give you all a heads up of all the bull going on too for me. I ordered one of those Microtouch One shavers from the infomercial. Well I was called after my purchase by a very nice man, who was "confirming my order". Well he then went on some crazy rant which I ended up accepting, and then began my journey with TLG.
I tried cancelling on multiple occasions. Well, it seems like this company has 1000 different names and charges because for a good 4 months or more I've been randomly getting charged different amounts from different names all including TLG in the title.
The weird thing was until today the last charge was at the end of January. Thanks to the Target scams I was recently issued a new debit card with a completely new number. HOW THE *** DID THEY GET MY NEW DEBIT CARD NUMBER AND START CHARGING ME!?
I called to cancel AGAIN today, and they always have someone answer the phone whom you can barely understand. I said I wanted to cancel. Well this lady tried explained all the great features AGAIN and for this *** and then said "So I'm going to go ahead and keep your account active." To which I said "No I don't want any of this! I also never got that gift check I was promised, CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP."
Sorry for the rant. I got a confirmation number from her, which I couldn't really make out because her English was terrible, so it's probably not even right. I'm probably gonna get charged again, and I'm pretty pissed still. Good luck everyone this is nothing short of a nightmare.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shoppers Advantage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."