Shoppers Advantage - Even After Cancellation They Got Around My New Debit Card

144 of 336 Shoppers Advantage reviews

I just thought I would give you all a heads up of all the bull going on too for me. I ordered one of those Microtouch One shavers from the infomercial. Well I was called after my purchase by a very nice man, who was "confirming my order". Well he then went on some crazy rant which I ended up accepting, and then began my journey with TLG.

I tried cancelling on multiple occasions. Well, it seems like this company has 1000 different names and charges because for a good 4 months or more I've been randomly getting charged different amounts from different names all including TLG in the title.

The weird thing was until today the last charge was at the end of January. Thanks to the Target scams I was recently issued a new debit card with a completely new number. HOW THE *** DID THEY GET MY NEW DEBIT CARD NUMBER AND START CHARGING ME!?

I called to cancel AGAIN today, and they always have someone answer the phone whom you can barely understand. I said I wanted to cancel. Well this lady tried explained all the great features AGAIN and for this *** and then said "So I'm going to go ahead and keep your account active." To which I said "No I don't want any of this! I also never got that gift check I was promised, CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP."

Sorry for the rant. I got a confirmation number from her, which I couldn't really make out because her English was terrible, so it's probably not even right. I'm probably gonna get charged again, and I'm pretty pissed still. Good luck everyone this is nothing short of a nightmare.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
144 of 336 Shoppers Advantage reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Shoppers Advantage. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Shoppers Advantage.
Filing a new complaint about
×