Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I'AM WRITTING YOUR COMPANY TLG*SHOPPER41098876OC, BECAUSE MY CREDIT UNION INTERIM STATMENT HAS A TRANSACTION FROM YOUR COMPANY PRINTD LIKE THIS: 11/07 VISADEBIT POS PURCHASE 19.99- NET / 11/07 21:11:37 TERM#29578010 CT 800-2908603.THIS $19.99 TRANSACTION ON MY DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT CAUSED ANOTHER A.M.W.

ITEM (LIFE INS.) TO BE ARC PPD ITEM, CAUSING SERVICE CHARGES, AND MY DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT TO BE NEGITIVE. IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE I CALLED YOUR COMPANY AND CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT ON 08-25-14 CONFIRMATION#26791 CSR KATHLEEN. I CALLED BACK THIS MORNING AND CANCLLED THIS ACCOUNT CINFIRMATION#Z14F54X2 CSR BRYAN. YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER WOULD BE GREARLY APPRIAECIATED IN THESE FINANCIALLY STRESSED TIMES.

I HAVE ALSO CC A COPY OF THIS TO MY MSO AT N.F.C.U. MRS. PATRICE DENT, PH.#225-819-5652. I CAN BE REACHED BY E-MAIL phillipayork@hotmail.com OR PHILLIPA S.

YORK, 1258 SOUTH 16TH STREET BATON ROUGE,La. 70802-4117 PH.#225-407-5224. I WILL BE AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.

SINCERELY

MS.

PHILLIPA S.YORK

Review about: Charge.

3.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Shoppers Advantage Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss INAPPOROPRIATE TRANSMISSION ON MY N.F.C.U. DEBT CARD ACCOUNT / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Shoppers Advantage?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion