I just found out they have been taken money off my debt card i never used and i never even heard of this place.I don't know why some $16.99 was charged to my account by saying TLG shopper!

! ! ! !

! . I didn't hear that name till now and some transaction was done with that name! !

! ! ! !

! . Seems to be something was wrong. Can anyone tell me how dispute this transaction and get the money back ?

As per my knowledge i didn't not authorize this transaction! ! ! !

! !

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Unknown transactions.

Had an Experience with Shoppers Advantage?

Comments

I had the same issue noticed I was charged 16.99 a month since July when I canceled in June. Was told they could not refund my money I told them my bank was disputing the charges and they are now refunding me.

Shoppers Advantage - INAPPROPRIATE TRANSMISSION OF MY NEIGHBORS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT. Shoppers Advantage "I'AM WRITTING YOUR COMPANY TLG*SHOPPER41098876OC, BECAUSE MY CREDIT UNION INTERIM STATMENT HAS A TRANSACTION FROM YOUR COMPANY PRINTD LIKE THIS: 11/07 VISADEBIT POS PURCHASE 19.99- NET / 11/07 21:11:37 TERM#29578010..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more