Layout of Store

I had booked my flight ticket with Spirit Airlines online and I do not remember seeing anything with Shoppers Advantage, since then they have been taking $16.99 a month from my debit card.I believe Spirit Airline sneaked something in the middle of the process and tricked me into this.

I did not pay attention to this for a long time and I realized that they have stolen a lot of money from my bank. I do not know where to complain about this and how to get my money back. This is really a rip-off and Spirit Airline is also equally responsible.

This really requires a class action law suite.This kind of rip-off should not be allowed.

Review about: Shoppers Advantage Membership.

Reason of review: trapped into the membeship.

Had an Experience with Shoppers Advantage?

Comments

Decatur, Illinois, United States #1346863

Shoppers Advantage charged us $16.99 for 3 years.We didn't receive anything from them.

Didn't even k ow what it was on our bill. They say it was added as a 1 month trial when we purchased our ticket with Allegiant. I called the company and they tried to give us a 1 year refund, but I want every penny that they charged us $612 and I'm going to get it.

I will get a class action lawsuit started in this and that is no joke.I will post later where to joinin

The same thing as happened to me. I have no idea how I even got signed up. It took me a year to notice the charges on my statement!!!!!