TLG shoppers advantage charged my account without permission.I found a telephone number for these theiving *** bastards!

I hope this helps everyone ripped of by these gypsies.1-800-526-4848. I ordered a sobakowa pillow on the internet in Nov. of 2010 and 2 months later i see charges on my account that i didnt authorize. These pirates took my info and told me they sent me a package in the mail on Dec.1st(which of course i never recieved).

It is now the end of Jan. and still didnt get any package. I actually got the number from my bank.

Stop these gangsters from stealing from honest, hard working, Americans!Again the phone number is 1-800-526-4848.

Had an Experience with Shoppers Advantage?

Comments

This shady outfit has been charging $11.99 to one of my credit cards since last Oct/Nov.When I tried to call their number,I got a recording that my call could not be completed!!I did report this to my credit card company.I'ld like to know exactly who they are!

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more We Clean Carpets - Didn’t even get the stains We Clean Carpets "I was quoted 100$ for my living room, master bedroom and a hallway. When arrived it came out to $140$ Because of an environment fee? And taxes. Got a call..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap quality computer table that broke on 1st day of usage. Pepperfry "The computer table Name "Leico study table with Bookshelf" delivered by Pepperfry was of very cheap quality. I found the screw fitting and hardware used in the computer table was..." Read more Ayala Land - Bad workmenship Ayala Land "I bought a condo tower 1Avida Makati west 6 yrs ago has leaks for all years every they try to fix . they have not found the problem. I was..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more