TLG shoppers advantage charged my account without permission.I found a telephone number for these theiving *** bastards!

I hope this helps everyone ripped of by these gypsies.1-800-526-4848. I ordered a sobakowa pillow on the internet in Nov. of 2010 and 2 months later i see charges on my account that i didnt authorize. These pirates took my info and told me they sent me a package in the mail on Dec.1st(which of course i never recieved).

It is now the end of Jan. and still didnt get any package. I actually got the number from my bank.

Stop these gangsters from stealing from honest, hard working, Americans!Again the phone number is 1-800-526-4848.

Had an Experience with Shoppers Advantage?

Comments

This shady outfit has been charging $11.99 to one of my credit cards since last Oct/Nov.When I tried to call their number,I got a recording that my call could not be completed!!I did report this to my credit card company.I'ld like to know exactly who they are!

Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more