TLG shopper charged my account without ever sending out info about what they do, so I have looked all over the internet for a phone number.I got lucky, if anyone needs a number to call TLG Shoppers here it is 1-800-256-4848.
They will give you a confirmation number when you cancel with them keep it for just in case they still charge you.
I was told on the phone that they sent info but never did, they try to get me to stay with them for another 30 days with a promise of a $50 check to be sent to me.I told them no thank you, keep your money and just cancel my membership.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tlg Shopper
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Pic one is what I orderedPic 2 is what was deliveredAny questions? ..."
- "It was about 45 F, bright and sunny. We were shopping for a new car, had a list of about 12 cars we wanted to look at - one a..."
- "Just ate my first bag of clancy's original potato chips and one chip was burnt. Like it's black burnt. How am I suppose to keep enjoying my snack..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."