Claiming that I signed up for their services when I used my CC for something else, TLG Shopper charged me $16.99 twice within the last 15 days.I called them and they told me that I needed to send them a fax requesting cancellation and credit for the charges, which I have done.

I also have filed a dispute with my Credit Card company telling them that I do not recognize this merchant nor these charges.

Apparently, I am not the first consumer to run into this with TLG Shopper or whatever other names they use.I am waiting to see if the charges will be reversed by TLG.

Had an Experience with Shoppers Advantage?

Comments

I HAVE BEEN NOTICING THAT THERE HAS BEEN $1699 TAKEN OUT OF MY BANKING ACCOUNT FOR A FEW MONTHS.I CHECKED WITH MY BANK AND TLG HAS BEEN TAKING THIS OUT FOR AWHILE NOW WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE I THINK THAT THEY NEED TO PAY BACK WHAT THEY HAVE TAKEN FROM PEOPLES BANK.AND MABE THAT WOULD STOP THEM :(

Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Unpleasant Management and Security at Waikiki Shopping Plaza Waikiki Shopping Plaza "Waikiki shopping Plaza is located at 2250 KALAKAUA AVE, across from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. This center is not friendly to Europeans. Seems to prefer Japanese tourists with restaurants..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Sleep on the bench in the boardwalk then this dump Baymont Inn And Suites "I will be calling coorperate and demanding a refund , I added pictures snd my other full review , because it’s tok much to type. Besides this place being dirty..." Read more ComfortStar - Waste of Money ComfortStar "Just moved into a newly renovated apartment building in DC. Though i was getting a bargain when i saw the Comfortstar gizmos on the walls of the apartment. I moved..." Read more Doordash - Never delivered Doordash "Has said the order is in process for three and a half hours. The restaurant has been closed for an hour and a half. More words, More words, More words,..." Read more