Claiming that I signed up for their services when I used my CC for something else, TLG Shopper charged me $16.99 twice within the last 15 days.I called them and they told me that I needed to send them a fax requesting cancellation and credit for the charges, which I have done.

I also have filed a dispute with my Credit Card company telling them that I do not recognize this merchant nor these charges.

Apparently, I am not the first consumer to run into this with TLG Shopper or whatever other names they use.I am waiting to see if the charges will be reversed by TLG.

Had an Experience with Shoppers Advantage?

Comments

I HAVE BEEN NOTICING THAT THERE HAS BEEN $1699 TAKEN OUT OF MY BANKING ACCOUNT FOR A FEW MONTHS.I CHECKED WITH MY BANK AND TLG HAS BEEN TAKING THIS OUT FOR AWHILE NOW WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE I THINK THAT THEY NEED TO PAY BACK WHAT THEY HAVE TAKEN FROM PEOPLES BANK.AND MABE THAT WOULD STOP THEM :(

Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more