Please cancel my membership and refund my payment to you.My account is 87132611 and I do NOT want your services.

You charged my account and I was promised a refund which has yet to be made. I am a disabled veteran on a fixed income and I need the refund to be processed as soon as possible!

If the refund is not soon in coming, I will be compelled to contact the attorneys at the VA for further assistance in this matter.I am sure that the US Attorney General will be interested in seeing what you do to veterans.

Review about: Shoppers Advantage Membership.

Had an Experience with Shoppers Advantage?

Comments

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Shoppers Advantage - INAPPROPRIATE TRANSMISSION OF MY NEIGHBORS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT. Shoppers Advantage "I'AM WRITTING YOUR COMPANY TLG*SHOPPER41098876OC, BECAUSE MY CREDIT UNION INTERIM STATMENT HAS A TRANSACTION FROM YOUR COMPANY PRINTD LIKE THIS: 11/07 VISADEBIT POS PURCHASE 19.99- NET / 11/07 21:11:37 TERM#29578010..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more