5.3K views

I have been billed from TLG Shoppers Advantage. They have been billing me for a long time now. I have never heard of TLG nor have I EVER agreed to do anything with these people.

Now, I keep getting bills on my bank statements. And what do I get in return from TLG? Nothing. I have never ONCE received anything from them. And- I have called MANY times to get it to end. Has it? NO.

This seems very out exchange. Its is known all over the world that if you get something from someone or a company you get an exchange of some kind. Weather it be money or a product. I have not received a thing from this company. And I am NOT happy.

Had an Experience with Shoppers Advantage?

Comments

I just discovered I've been being billed for 8 months. I called my credit card company and they are issuing me a new card and dealing with the merchant. I will receive a full refund from the credit card.

I got a hold of this company. They billed us for 3 years without us knowing. They offered 1 year refund but I'm going to get every penny that they took

Schertz, Texas, United States #1341713

This company whoever they are seem to be scamming a lot of people .They are taking my money monthly and I don't ever recall applying for any membership ...

!

I will be calling and it will be delt with ..I want my money back !

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1198989

I am Also Not Very Happy either and I am going to call the number to get something done about it soon. Charlene Miller. I have never agreed to this.

#1020064

they got me to an now i'm going to the bbb maybe even sue. I want my money back. don't know who they are or how they even got my card number.i believe my financial institution is doing so as well .by the way just for *** an giggles I think i'llsue for fraud an go for more than what they took from me.going to see what my lawyer has to say.

Mishawaka, Indiana, United States #905966

As of today, I and my fiance will filling charges against this company.This is not right for any of this bull@#$% to be happening to anybody.

I will be making sure that they will be sent to jail and the company that they have will be under investigation and shut down.Now my fiance and I are not able to go to my hometown to be with my fiance for the holidays.

Denver, Colorado, United States #832351

I somehow got signed up against my will when i bought a ticket on cheap o air.I used my debit card and have decided after multiple attempts to cancel my card and get a new one.

I probably can't get the money back 6x$16.50 but at least I can stop further charges.

I'm also going to call cheap o air and give them a piece of my mind or at least ask them why they would be part of this scam.Have bought many tickets from them but never again.

to anonymous California, United States #967877

If you cancel your credit/debit card, they shouldn't be able to charge again from your account, unless you give em your new card number.

Bronx, New York, United States #790818

My mother in law has been paying these scammers for over 12 years 149.99 for maybe every month. I called and they ignore you when you call them criminals. Something has to be done about these people!

I was looking more carefully at my online banking, and suddenly noticed a charge that I had previously noticed, but ignored.With online banking, so many entries are abbreviated and you don't think much about it, until one day you finally notice there is an 800-number attached.

I called the number and cancelled, and was given a confirmation number. Naturally, she tried to get me to keep it for whatever reason, but I firmly said "just cancel!" When I looked back through my bank records, I have been paying $16.99 per month for 7 months! I would never have agreed to something like that - no way! How on earth do these things happen?

Then I looked through my emails and found the welcome email to Shoppers Advantage, but find no mention of monthly charges.

I'll check back in next month to share whether or not it got permanently cancelled.