After hearing the information.I decided that I didn't want to participate.

They told me that if I declined, that I would be charged a $19.99 fee monthly. How is this possible? They even had my cc numbers. Scary.

It takes 2-3 weeks to receive whatever is is they're claiming to send. In order to cancel any of the services you have to call three different number. 855-495-7247;855-635-0653 and 855-801-0330. The reps name was John Russel and very persistent.

855-635-0653 x 81086, ID number is he same as the extension. It is insane that you don't have the privilege to decline during the call, you have to wit until you receive their information. the should be a law.

Lesson learned.Don't call in for promotions that SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of shoppers advantage membership from Shoppers Advantage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shoppers Advantage to "cancel my subscription and keep their purported gifts".

The most disappointing in user's experience was product, service and fraudulent activity. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shoppers Advantage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shoppers Advantage?

Comments